Virginia Poultry Growers Cooperative, Inc.
- Commitment to high ethical standards
- Remaining a low cost provider with a focus on quality
- Empowering people to contribute to and benefit from success
- Delivering unmatched customer service and promoting strategic alliances
- Achieving superior performance in all facets of business
- Investing in facilities and technology to reflect focus on meeting business needs and customer expectations
- Discovering new opportunities to add value to our core business
- Contributing to our community through being good stewards of our environment and sharing resources
VPGC was incorporated in the summer of 2004. However, the farmers that make up the cooperative have been growing turkeys for decades. From the farm to the finished product, VPGC is committed to producing an exceptional product.
We are an organization that is committed to our community in everything we do. We buy locally when we can, support various community projects through both financial and human resources, and we work to grow our business so that our farmers can contribute to the agriculture base that is the foundation of the community in which we live.
VPGC is located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley with our processing plant in Hinton, VA a feed mill in Broadway, VA, and a Grain Unloading Site in Harrisonburg, VA. This area is known for poultry, particularly turkeys. We have farms spread throughout the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, and West Virginia.
Virginia Poultry Growers Cooperative is an innovative provider of goods and services centered around our core poultry business to deliver value to our owners, customers and community.
This will be accomplished by: