Clinton's Ditch Cooperative Company Inc.
The name “Clinton’s Ditch” originated as a slang term used to reference the Erie Canal that was commissioned by Gov. DeWitt Clinton’s Ditch in 1917.
The cooperative was founded in 1968 by eighteen Upstate New York Pepsi-Cola Franchise bottles and represented a $1,500,000 investment when it was dedicated. Buying filled product from “Cooperative allowed the original owners to benefit from lower prices through volume buying, in addition, it eliminated the need for each of the need for each of them to invest their respective resources in bottling equipment and product inventory.
Clinton’s Ditch as it stands today is a high-volume producer of various types of carbonated soft drinks, seltzer’s, energy drinks and purified water. We are capable of filling these products in various sizes of aluminum beverage cans and variety of PET bottles sizes and packs.
In addition, we maintain our trucking fleet and are capable of servicing the entire North Eastern United States. Our manufacturing and warehouse space has a foot print of 274,000 square feet.
Clinton’s Ditch Cooperative is currently owned by five members, four independently owned Pepsi bottlers located throughout New York State and Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC). These five cooperative members are out primary customers and we strive to satisfy their needs by providing them with outstanding service and high quality, low cost production for distribution.
To produce and package the highest quality, lowest cost carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, and meet the needs of our customers with timely delivery and exceptional service.
Our Owners, Customer, Employees and Community
Continuous Improvement and Individual Growth
Integrity, Trust and Respect in our Conduct
Succeeding Together as One Team
Achieving Desired Results