- 2014 – GrowFL “Florida Companies to Watch” Award Recipient
- 2015 – INC500 Debut at #485
- 2016 – TBBJ’s Fastest Growing Companies in Tampa Bay, Ranked #10
- 2016 – INC5000 Honoree #532
- 2017 – TBBJ’s Fastest Growing Companies in Tampa Bay, Ranked #8
- 2017 – FL Sterling Council Business Excellence, Manufacturing Finalist
- 2017 – INC5000 Honoree #969
- 2016 – Ken Stillson Jr. Employer of the Year Award
- 2016 – TBBJ Business Woman of the Year, Manufacturing (Founder-Erin Meagher)
- USDA Organic- Certified by EcoCert ICO
- Kosher- Certified by OU
- SQF Level III- Certified by Intertek
- FDA Compliant
- Fair for Life Certified
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- 3rd Party GMP Annual Food Safety Audit
We started Beneficial Blends to solve the problems that every small, medium, and large company has faced when trying to create and maintain industry partnerships. Having been there ourselves, we promise to bring better solutions to the food manufacturing industry. With departments focused on every step of the product cycle, we can bring you from concept to fulfillment.
Our facility is in Tampa, FL and is strategically located next to air, rail and port to give you the most transportation options.
We pride ourselves in being an SQF level 3 facility with top standards for food safety. Providing the highest quality, safest products to consumers is a top priority. Beneficial Blends utilizes an active and evolving HACCP plan complete with established GMPs. Our staff has received training and carry HACCP, ServSafe, and Better Processing School certifications. Our facility is free from gluten, dairy, nuts, and soy. Today, more and more people suffer from food allergies and we made a conscious decision to not work with any of the high-risk allergens.
Beneficial Blends, LLC was founded in 2009 and continues to expand with a triple digit growth rate over the previous three years. We have been recognized within our industry as fast-growing, efficient and innovative.
Our leadership has also been recognized: