- Every team member shares the responsibility for food safety, quality, and quality improvement.
- To be committed to quality processes and outcomes, the focus must be on getting it right the first time.
- We must understand our customers’ expectations and then consistently meet or exceed those expectations.
- Information, communication, education, and training are essential to the implementation of the quality and food safety policy.
- Quality is not just another goal; it is our basic strategy for survival and future growth.
Our goal is to
increase shareholder value through long-term, strategic partnerships with major food companies and the U.S. military.
Our objective is to
provide safe, high quality products, on schedule, at the lowest possible cost.
Our journey is
Total Quality Management, fully satisfying our customers’ requirements and complying with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations that govern the manufacture, composition, and safety of our food through a process of continuous improvement.
The company believes that