RTE Quality Assurance Technician
- Follow all quality, SQF and food safety policies and observe associates are doing the same.
- Make sure associates are using the correct documents for the machine they are going to be operating that day.
- Check that dates on pouches and correct product is used.
- Monitor operators testing throughout the day. Testing is to be performed accurately, documents are legible and procedures in place are being followed accordingly.
- Verify and do full operational checks on production lines.
- Help with plant cleanliness and report any sanitation concerns.
- Assist with reducing waste in the RTE room and other LEAN opportunities.
- Will work close with QA Tech and help with daily quality testing, saving samples and testing retained samples.
- Fill position as QA if associate is absent for the day. This also includes relieving QA Tech for breaks and lunch.
- Report safety issues so they can be addressed.
- Report to supervisor or management any nonconformities.
- Help operators with additional quality testing.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Good communication skills with team members, supervisors and managers.
- Willingness to help on the line if needed
- Work will be performed under the general guidance of the Plant Manager and Compliance Manager
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.