Program Administrator, Quality Assurance (non-exempt)
Support the development and publication of
- Modernized GMP standard, audit tools, and training materials
- Standard Operating Procedures as assigned
- Training materials
- Record-keeping documents and program analysis recommendations
- Review of existing Standard Operating Procedures related to the Food Safety Plan and general Quality Control requirements and recommend amendments
- Evaluate the performance of the food safety preventive and quality controls to recommend performance criteria/measures, frequency of review and reports
Experience in quality assurance, food safety or food product development.
Knowledge of ESHA-Genesis for nutritional label.
Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented.
Candidate must be team oriented and also able to work independently. Self-starter.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Bilingual. Able to speak, read and write in Spanish.
Candidate must be able to handle several projects in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor of Science in Food Science, Agriculture/Horticulture, Biology or related field.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.