Quality Assurance Analyst
- Verification of food safety and quality program documents
- Tracking and scheduling of necessary certifications, calibrations, expirations, etc.
- Maintain documentation and record program including: sorting, scanning/filing, ensuring all documents are accounted for, following up on documentation corrective actions, etc.
- Maintain all logs, registers and trending data/reports for applicable compliance programs
- Ensure document control is maintained for all program documents and records
- Assist in completion of training, training records and site training needs
- Trend and analyze data from documentation on routine basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic knowledge of Food Safety and Quality in regards to a food manufacturing environment preferred; quality driven work ethic.
- Basic knowledge of regulatory compliance in regards to agricultural and environmental standards preferred.
- Experience with documentation, record keeping and basic administrative duties; scanning, filing, data input, scheduling, etc.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certification preferred
- Safe Quality Foods (SQF) certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; organized, goal oriented and accountable; bilingual (English/Spanish) is a definite plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in data entry, trending and tracking.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe DC, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to lift heavy filing boxes up to 30 lbs, climb stairs, open file cabinets, etc.
- Some bending and stooping as necessary, mainly for filing purposes
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.