Technical Sales Representative
We’re looking for a results-driven, consultative Technical Sales Representative to engage and onboard prospective clients.
We have a great team here at Aemtek and look forward to adding a great new member! Please review the duties and requirements below and apply now if you feel you may be a fit!
- Make sales calls to prospects and convert them to clients
- Introduce food safety analyses to potential clients, based on their particular product
- Quickly and effectively follow up with and respond to leads acquired through trade shows, call-ins, and online inquiries
- Track sales and status reports
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Uplifting and positive attitude that’s contagious
- Highly motivated and goal driven
- Self-disciplined, organized, and persistent
- Openness to feedback and willing to learn
- Experience in, and knowledge of, the Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry, including food safety needs and analyses
- Proven work experience as a sales representative (1+ year of sales required)
BS/BA degree or equivalent
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to build productive business-professional relationships
Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Relationship management skills
Excellent knowledge of MS Office (ideal but not required)
Familiarity with CRM practices (ideal but not required)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.