Quality Assurance Manager
- B.S. in Food Technology or Science or related area is required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in food quality assurance
- Must have completed HACCP training
- Knowledge of all aspects of agriculture procedures and positions.
- Functional knowledge and experience in the application of SQF Standards
- Proven leadership skills in a hands-on environment
- Bilingual preferred
- Periodic travel may be required
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and detail oriented
- The ability to proactively achieve consistent superior/excellent Food Safety and GMP audit scores
- General computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.