QA/Food Safety Inspector
- Proficient with computers, Microsoft windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Prolonged walking, standing, sitting, bending, stopping
- Knowledge of Seafood product- preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in food production
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.