Sales and Food Safety Assistant
We are searching for a great candidate with multi - tasking skills and a can do attitude! The Sales and Food Safety Assistant will provide customer services and sales assistance, enter and balance inventory, and assist accounting with invoicing, cash receipts and accounts payable.
- Take orders from customers via phone, email, iTrade, and Foodlink.
- Fax/email passings to customers for product shipped the previous day.
- Trouble-shoot customer problems with shipments.
- Enter field direct inventory receipts into Famous for product harvested the previous day.
- Balance inventory receipts, shipments, and holdovers with outside coolers as needed.
- Enter customer orders, print invoices and mail.
- Keep food safety documents organized for easy access.
- Send food safety information to customer as requested.
- Arrange daily freight deliveries and follow up for potential problems.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.