Food Safety & Quality Supervisor
Rousseau Farming Company®, a grower, packer and shipper of fresh conventional and organic vegetables in the Phoenix metro area is seeking an experienced Food Safety & Quality Supervisor.
The Food Safety & Quality Supervisor performs a variety of essential duties; however, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
- Serve as on-site expert in compliance with company Preventive Controls for Food Safety Plan and HACCP program
- Manage Food Safety documents and conduct risk assessments and root cause analysis
- Collaborate with facility production managers, sanitation and other team members to verify effectiveness of Food Safety plan
- Supervise sanitation team and coordinate with Antimicrobial vendors to ensure effective sanitation program
- Conduct daily start-up inspections prior to production
- Oversee day-to-day quality control personnel and activities
- Train new QC staff as needed
- Collect QC data, analyze and distribute to management daily
- Responsible for the inventory and purchasing within department
- Safety training, Food Safety programs, and OSHA standards
- Maintain compliance of PTI and traceability
- Conducts self-audits for compliance and performs mock recalls
- Facilitates w/Director of Food Safety all regulatory and 3rd party inspections
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training
- HACCP Training
- Sanitation and Environmental Monitoring Training
- Food Defense
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.