Title Sanitation Lead
Lead and coordinates activities of employees engaged in duties concerned with sanitation programs in food processing. Under the direction and guidance of the sanitation supervisor, coordinate and lead the activities of the sanitation team to assure the application of GMP's and a sanitary environment necessary for the production safe and high-quality food products.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
This position, along with all positions in the Company, is required to comply with all food safety requirements, training, policies and procedures.
- Prioritize and assign daily sanitation tasks
- Verify the completion of daily sanitation tasks by sanitation and production associates
- Ensure that Sanitation Programs and SSOP’s are followed to prevent microbial and allergen contamination
- Maintain Master Sanitation Schedule in an “audit ready” state
- Train Sanitation SOP’s including Train-the-Trainer
- Ensure that KPI’s established for Sanitation, Environmental, and Pest Control programs are met
- Ensuring employee coverage and informing Supervisor of any employee absences during the shift
- Work closely with all departments
- Ensure all employees are operating equipment according to procedures and following safety measures
- Report any safety, food safety and/or quality concerns to the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of Sanitation work experience in a food processing facility
- One year of lead experience
- Able to work on feet for 8 hours and/or the duration of shift
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, reach, twist, push, pull
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Basic Computer skills
Shift -not applicable-
Position Sanitation Lead
Location New French Bakery 2609
About the Organization
It’s hard to have a bad day when you’re in the business of cookies, bars and breads. After all, we make the things that make people happy.
We are a relationship-based company where the quality of our people is just as important as the quality of our products. Our environment encourages creativity, and we value an entrepreneurial and industrious approach to work.
Simply put, we are a family. A place where honesty, respect and trust are the essential ingredients for how we do business. We take pride in working with creative individuals with a passion for what they do, and we’re always looking to expand our team.
See what opportunities are in store for you at any of our New French Bakery, Best Maid Cookie Company and South Coast Baking locations.
Rise Baking Company participates in eVerify.
EOE Statement We value and appreciate diversity, creativity and the desire to contribute to our team. Rise Baking Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Upload Document None Specified
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.