Details of Position
- This is a Full-Time position
- Location: Boston, MA
- Job Schedule: Monday- Saturday 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $20.00/ hour
Quality Assurance (QA) Technicians assist the Quality Assurance Manager with the planning, prioritizing, and verification of food quality to ensure food safety. Quality Assurance Technicians also execute daily quality activities to assess incoming materials, work in-process, labeling, final inspections, analysis and testing of finished products, and perform sanitation responsibilities. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
- Minimum 1- 2 years directly related Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience working in a food production environment or processing plant is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler and other certification desirable.
- Experience working in a chilled food factory environment is preferred.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts.
- Knowledge of common start-up processes in a USDA factory and Good Manufacturing Procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Ability to work as a team and individually to accomplish the needed work.
- Knowledge of Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP’s) in the food manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of common traceability procedures in the food industry.
- Ability to problem-solve, while working under pressure, and thrive in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to take product temperatures and lab samples.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plans
- Company paid life insurance coverage
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.