QA Technicians (1st Shift and 2nd Shift)
Recipe for Success
Reser's Fine Foods is one of the nation's premiere manufacturers of high-quality refrigerated foods including deli salads, side dishes, chip dips, tortillas and Mexican snacks for families across the United States and Canada. Reser's manufactures thousands of products! Some of our brands include Reser's, Mrs. Kinsers, Don Pancho, Baja Café, and Stonemill Kitchens. You will see our mouth-watering products in supermarkets, restaurants and local outlets across the nation!
Overview / Descripción
Assists in conducting product quality audits and ensures food products are within food safety parameter.
Responsibilities / Responsabilidades
1. Assists with testing on food products to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
2. Audits documentation of food test results.
3. Verifies equipment calibration and makes the necessary adjustments.
4. Assists with product cutting preparation.
5. Tracks non-conforming product and their dispositions.
6. Cleans and sterilizes laboratory equipment before and after use.
7. Communicates with plant employees on proper QA methods and guidelines
Qualifications / Calificaciones
1. Must be able to read and interpret test results
2. Must be able to follow basic instructions
3. Basic PC skills are required helpful
4. Must speak and read English, English/Spanish Bilingual is a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Reser's offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life, 401(k) with match, wellness programs, paid holidays and vacation time to name few!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.