Quality Assurance Floor Tech
We are currently searching for a Quality Assurance Floor Technician on our 1st shift. The 1st shift hours are 7:00AM – 3:30PM Monday- Friday.
- Follow and adhere to company GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Follow and adhere to company SOP (Sanitation Operational Procedures)
- Follow and adhere to company CCP (Critical Control Point)
- Record Keeping
- Operational Inspection
- Follow and adhere to all USDA Guidelines.
- Excellent Attendance Record
- Excellent communication skills for both verbal and written communication
- Basic math and measurement conversion skills
- Organized and detail-oriented with problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Able to learn/adapt to changing requirements/situations
- Legible Handwriting
- Experience working in food production and manufacturing
- Ability to work in hot or cold environment conditions
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.