Closed - Sanitation Supervisor
Title: Sanitation Supervisor
Reports to: Quality Control Manger
Exempt - Swing Shift
- Supervise plant services team to ensure food-safety sanitation requirements are being met
- Clean food production room and disassemble and clean food production equipment to food-safety sanitation standards
- Train and lead team on best practices for working safely with the use of chemicals to clean floors, wall, tables, and equipment and proper PPE guidelines
- Work with chemical dispensing equipment
- Supervise and lead team in the correct safety procedures for handling chemicals and abiding by all safety rules
- Inspect equipment and production areas to ensure completeness of cleaning process to established guidelines
- Execute test to ensure cleaning is complete to established guidelines
- Collect and report on data to ensure cleaning is completed within established guidelines
- Establish and set standards and procedures for plant services team and provide continuous supervision and coaching’s to improve overall efficiency and development
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 3+ years sanitation experience in food manufacturing
- Able to manage a team
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Able to stand and move and lift for 8-hour shift
- Able to work wearing food-protection gear
- Strong written and verbal skills
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.