Quality Assurance Specialist
Support specialist will work closely with PrimusLabs, PrimusGFS, GlobalGAP and NOP audit Programs to assist auditors and auditees.
- Assist with incoming calls and emails.
- Work on special projects for the QA Department.
- Provide support with technical needs based on client feedback.
- Communicate QA protocols to auditors and auditees.
- Coordinate with Technical Management to assess post-audit client requests.
- Working continuously on a task until completion.
- Work with QA data software systems.
- Fluency in English written and spoken is a requirement with Spanish capabilities as a plus.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Adapt easily to a fast-paced work environment.
- A degree in a food, agricultural and/or bioscience related discipline such as Agriculture, Agribusiness, Biology or Biochemistry or similar.
- Or, at a minimum, have successfully completed higher education courses or equivalent in one of those disciplines.
- Dependability, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent multitasking abilities and stress tolerance.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.