JOB FILLED - QC Lab Supervisor
Required Skills and Education:
- BS in Microbiology, Biology, Chemistry, Food Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a food, beverage, pharmaceutical, or related industry in a quality control laboratory.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role is strongly preferred.
- Possess a basic understanding of microbiological organisms and chemical analyses and their impact in the operational environment, in products, and in raw materials.
- Knowledge on writing reports on chemical analyses and stating the technical findings, interpretations, conclusions, and root cause analysis and corrective actions for laboratory investigations.
- Demonstrated progressive responsible experience in a pharmaceutical or food/beverage microbiology setting with a strong familiarity with cGMPs, microbiological methods and method validation requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.