Food Safety and Quality Program Manager
Perfect Keto is looking for a talented food safety and quality program manager to join the ranks of one of the fastest growing CPG companies in the industry. This role will be a continually evolving position to help support ongoing quality as the company continues on its extraordinary growth path.
General Job Functions:
The food safety and quality program manager will be responsible for implementing, managing and providing ongoing support of Perfect Keto’s global quality program as scoped and developed by Head of Quality.
This individual will have a strong familiarity with FDA, GRAS, cGMP requirements and regulations as it relates to food, beverages and nutritional supplements. Prior experience in food manufacturing oversight from a quality perspective will be critical.
The ideal candidate has a passion for food, quality, and is looking to be part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company. This person must be a quick learner, seek excellence, have an eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to embrace new projects.
This role will report directly to the Head of Quality with dotted line to the VP of Operations at Perfect Keto.
- Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Biology, Microbiology, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Project management skills - capable of working on and managing multiple high priority projects.
- Technical knowledge of food safety, food science, and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrates an understanding of process control methods and application of preventative practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Food Safety Management preferred with experience supervising staff.
- Prior experience in startup CPG, Food & Beverage or related field
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.