Quality Assurance Technicians
Peco is searching for Quality Assurance Technicians for our processing plant in Pocahontas, Arkansas for the Evening shift.
- Able to effectively navigate the usage of quality tools and equipment; scales, calipers, thermometers, and CAT2 system
- Promotes good manufacturing practices & HACCP compliance
- Performs testing; records checks; able to make decisions based off data and conditions for food safety assurance
- Follows the written specifications for packaging and labeling of products
- Positive communicator and able to effectively resolve issues/li>
- Comply with all written corporate safety and plant policies
- Maintain the highest possible level of personal hygiene and cleanliness in accordance with plant GMP policies
- Learn and exhibit the Peco-Pocahontas values: Safety, Teamwork, Mutual Respect, Accountability, and Honesty
Identify and report any suspicious situations to immediate supervisor or plant management official. Abnormal situation would be:
- Product tampering
- Willful product adulteration
- Unauthorized employees in restricted areas
- Situation where a belief that product adulteration may be occurring
- Equipment malfunction that may put product wholesomeness at stake
- Working in a warm/wet/damp environment and/or a cold room temperature environment
- Standing/walking 100% of the workday
- Lifting various weights on an as needed basis
- Able to grip and use hands repetitively
- Able to bend, stoop, and climb steps
- Must be comfortable working in organic conditions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
This is an hourly position. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, life insurance, and a 401k retirement plan.
All interested candidates must submit by U.S. Postal Service a cover letter and resume to:
Peco Foods, Inc.
PO Box 988
Pocahontas, AR 72455
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.