Quality Assurance Technician
- Integral member of the HACCP and Food Safety Committee
- Populate, review, and check all current Quality Systems documentation and reports
- Help communicate and train operational functions and information between shifts and departments.
- Work with Maintenance, Production, and Sanitation Department to achieve quality standards.
- Participate in2nd and 3rd Party Audits
- Perform finished product audits
- Communicate ideas for cost savings, efficiency, and improving quality
- Continuous education in Quality Control and Baking Science field.
- Proficient math skills with strong analytical abilities
- Self motivator and able to work independently
- Interpersonal skills with the ability interact with co-workers and supervisors.
- Knowledge of and follow all OSHA and GMP guidelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Pick up and carry a weight of, but not limited to, 50 pounds.
- Work in high heat and humidity.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Work in a cooler setting at 35 to 45 degrees F.
- Climb a ladder to a height of but not limited to 40 feet.
- Minimal work in a freezer setting at –10 to 10 degrees F.
- Grasp of English language
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Good data entry skills
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.