Quality Control Manager
- Ensure that process conditions in production plant are correct for each shift
- Ensure that all of Nissin Foods Process and Packaging Specifications are being followed.
- Ensure that QC / Sanitation are meeting federal, state and local regulations
- Represent Nissin Foods when dealing with outside audits (Federal/State FDA, PDA, Lasa, and Audits).
- Work with superintendent’s evaluation and development.
- Review all raw materials delivered to Nissin Foods for micro and chemistry analysis.
- Represent the QC department when dealing with vendors. Investigate, evaluate, and communicate with vendors to correct any problems, which may occur.
- Review material that is considered out of specification.
- Investigate cases of Lancaster’s consumer complaints.
- Provide lab support for R&D.
- Review all QC documentation on a daily basis (HACCP, SSOP, Pest Control)
- Process all documentation dealing with hazardous material generated in QC laboratory.
- Responsible for the startup of new QC procedures and equipment.
- Responsible for preparing samples for customers and R&D.
- Train management staff and Plant staff to be Quality minded.
- We want to cultivate a company culture that keeps people excited about our mission and thoroughly engaged.
- Place the right people in the right positions and provide the resources to help them in their current positions while setting them up for success to grow into future roles.
- Offer competitive pay and benefits since we want everyone to work to live (and not the other way around).We invite you to join in our mission to evolve how people think about instant ramen, expand its appeal and be a part of this $4 billion global company that was built from a simple block of noodles.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.