JOB FILLED - Food Safety Supervisor
About the Job
Misha's Kind Food, Inc is looking for a qualified Food Safety Supervisor that is looking to grow with the company.
Food Safety Supervisor Position
The Food Safety Supervisor will work with our Operations Manager to create and implement the required elements of the Food Safety Program. This will include compliance with FSMA and the SQF Fundamentals Program. This position will be the lead person for regulatory inspections and third party food safety audits.
Essential of All Employees
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment that promotes work safety and product integrity.
- Must follow all Safety & GMP requirements at all times.
- Adaptable to a fast paced environment.
- Willing to be flexible to accommodate changing business conditions.
- Write policies, procedures, and create forms necessary to implement and maintain the Food Safety Program.
- Conduct Food Safety training for all employees.
- Ensure that the operation complies with regulatory and third party Food Safety requirements.
- Inspect products and equipment for conformity to applicable regulations and standards.
- Manage the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) plan and pre-requisite programs.
- Ability to work effectively with managers, employees, vendors, and customers with a positive attitude!
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- The ability to work independently and to make qualified decisions based on policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance/Food Safety, food manufacturing, and distribution.
· MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation Discussed on 2nd interview
We are complying to CDPH guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food safety: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- HACCP Certification (Preferred)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.