Quality Control Manager
Mineralife Nutraceuticals is looking for an experienced Quality Control Manager that is responsible for overseeing and coordinating the quality assurance (QA) program at Mineralife.
You will develop, interpret, and implement quality policies, manages quality systems, and facilitates regulatory compliance inspections.
The primary responsibilities include:
- manages QA operations to support the GMP manufacturing,
- testing and release of finished product under FDA standards and internal procedures,
- is responsible for conducting investigations into GMP-related issues, management of the QA change control process,
- SOP preparation/revisions,
- and GMP training programs.
You will be instrumental in assisting in the formulations of product development and interfacing with various formulators and contractors.
Candidates that have a working history in an FDA Regulated environment with industry experience within Food, Dietary Supplements or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing will be immediately considered.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.