Quality Assurance Manager
Meadowvale, Inc. is an employee-owned manufacturer of dessert mixes. Established in 1967 we employ approximately 40 people making products distributed in 43 states. Starting out as specializing in serving the small customer, Meadowvale is proud to say that we also serve some very large names in the food and desert industry.
- Lead the Food Safety Team in a collaborative manner maximizing expertise available within the company
- Manage the Food Safety System assuring that policies and standards are employed and effective in preserving food safety
- Lead continuous improvement efforts that will include maintaining and improving the company’s food safety culture
- Assist in formulation of new products
- Create labels and nutritional statements for new products
- Be responsible for training and supervising lab techs
- Design and implement employee Food Safety training
- Be the prime liaison with regulatory personnel
- Work with customers’ Food Safety professionals
- BS in Food Science or equivalent major
- 3 or more years managing a Food Safety System, dairy experience preferred
- HACCP certified
- PCQI certified
- GFSI management experience – familiarity with FSSC 22000 preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Excel
- Bonus – familiarity with FOSS FT1
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Extensive C19 prevention plan for employees, customers, vendors and visitors.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.