Quality Compliance Analyst
Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
We are seeking a Quality Execution Compliance Analyst for our Greeley, Colorado plant.
We Ask Of You To:
- Champion the plant quality execution compliance initiatives and operate as the local subject matter expert in applicable food safety and quality policies, programs, and systems;
- Lead, teach, and inspire passion in all plant employees for product quality, food safety, and plant housekeeping;
- Lead the day to day execution of plant compliance activities;
- Drive proactive and ongoing preparation for and follow-up on all regulatory (i.e. CDPHE, FDA, USDA, NCIMS, etc.), Kosher, Halal, customer, third party (SQF), and corporate compliance audits;
- Partner with plant management and corporate resources to ensure plant readiness for product recall, including the completion of periodic mock recall exercises;
- Assure robust and detailed document control procedures are established and executed including understanding and practicing of good documentation practices by plant personnel; and
- Develop, implement, and sustain compliance procedures (e.g. standard operating procedures, work instructions, topic alerts, etc.) utilizing a proactive approach to food safety programs and quality systems in a fast-paced, continuous flow, large-scale production operation.
We Offer You in Return:
- To play a leading part in the growth and success of one of our newest and most state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the nation.
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan – We hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
- A chance to reside in sunny Greeley, Colorado: 300 days of clear blue skies, and located just 50 miles north of Denver; the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all of its outdoor wonders.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree in food technology, food science, dairy science, microbiology, or chemistry, or equivalent experience working in a regulated food manufacturing environment;
- Two years experience in compliance audits, developing compliance procedures, sustaining proactive quality systems, and implementing quality compliance initiatives;
- Knowledge of food safety programs and quality systems, including the FSMA concept for food safety, quality assurance standards, and statistical process control techniques;
- Detail orientation;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities;
- High sense of urgency for problem solving and continuous improvement with a "can do" attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software;
- Ability to build positive working relationships;
- Good interpersonal skills; and
- Ability to achieve expected results in a positive and collaborative manner.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in a food or dairy manufacturing environment is preferred.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained @ www.psychemedics.com
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.