POSITION: QA Technician – 1600
SHIFT: First, Second and Third Shift
SUPERVISOR: QA Supervisor
To learn the fundamentals of the position quickly, work well with other QA group members, and be an excellent technical support and resource for production on the assigned shift. Further, to promote that food safety and process quality are in compliance.
- Minimum High School diploma with good Science and Math ability.
- Must have the ability to assess situation and develop a solution.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Must be a fast learner to understand food safety and micro.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Must have the ability to adjust to changing work demands and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent team player.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility in scheduling is required as plant operations dictate
- Support production on the assigned shift.
- Complete various laboratory and analytical testing including: salt percentages, pH, solids, Micro, O2 Levels
- Completion of computerized tracking forms and incident reports.
- Conduct various product line and warehouse audits.
- Review plant paper work.
- Share in lab retain management and inventory.
- Floor sample pick up.
- Perform Pre-ops in all assigned areas as required.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.