Quality Assurance Analyst
Jones Dairy Farm, a family owned and operated business for over 128 years, is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that can demonstrate organization, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
This position is responsible for auditing production and sanitation practices and procedures throughout the plant; collecting assigned chemical, microbiological and/or environmental samples; examining packaging and monitoring operating practices to ensure compliance with company and USDA standards.
- Performs product checks to ensure specifications are met and issues assigned reports
- Places and releases QA holds
- Interacts with production employees, supervisory staff, government representatives and office/managerial staff professionally
- Performs special projects as assigned
- Supports QA Director & QA Supervisor as needed
- Related work experience in a food manufacturing environment or other QA setting
- Familiarity with USDA and HACCP
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- High level of accuracy and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
We offer an excellent compensation and benefit package.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.