Quality Control/Food Safety
Working in an impressive variety of settings, qualitycontrol technicians are responsible for maintaining quality-assuranceprocesses, testing products, and recording and analyzing results data duringproduct development and manufacturing. The products being tested can range fromhealthcare equipment to apparel to food items, depending on the industry inwhich the quality control technician works. Reporting to a quality controlengineer, quality control technicians follow through on set processes andensure adherence to best production practices and product quality standards, aswell as monitoring the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of product output.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Record and document results and compare toexpected results.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Examine code and execution of code in variousenvironments.
- Verify specific action or function of code.
- Operate and maintain test networks.
- Provide application instructions for users.
- Develop and document application test plansbased on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Create meaningful error handling procedures forapplication code.
- Ensure compliance with general programming bestpractices, accepted web standards and those standards set forth by upstreamsources.
- Perform application security audits.
- Implement application designs, create queries,scripts, web pages and other deliverables.
- Participate in application planning meetings.
- Ensure data integrity standards.
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections
Education, Training,Skills and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good English written and verbalcommunication skills
- 2+ years Quality Control experience in ReceivingInspection is preferred
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments
- General proficiency of Microsoft Excel andMicrosoft Word
- Excellent spoken and written communicationskills
- Technical knowledge relevant to your industry
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and qualitycontrol standards
- Good organizational skills and a methodicalapproach to work
- The ability to prioritize workloads and meetproject deadlines
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
- Good team working skills.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.