Corporate Regulatory Manager
- Manages the collection, organization, and distribution of information related to regulatory functions.
- Oversees the generation and distribution of reports to customers.
- Oversees the maintenance of all vendor compliance records and reviews records from suppliers assuring their compliance with federal regulations and guidelines.
- Oversees accuracy of product data sheets for all 11 (human, pet food and animal food) production facilities.
- Oversees and approves all pet food and animal food labels.
- Works with appropriate functional area to ensure that regulatory programs are effectively implemented and maintained in compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Responsible for new ingredient approvals for pet food and animal food facilities per FSMA requirements.
- Will take part in internal plant audits and supplier audits assuring their compliance with corporate and federal regulations.
- Review and report monthly on pest control for all 12 facilities.
- Act as a liaison between plant and corporate teams regarding regulatory issues.
- Will serve as backup to the Document Specialist.
- 20-30% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferre
- Experience in pet food labeling and regulations; export experience is essentia
- GFSI trained; SQF Practitioner preferred
Demonstrated expertise and hands-on experience with government regulations such as
- FSMA as well as knowledge of food safety programs; cGMP’s, HACCP, HARPC.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to effectively translate ideas, concepts and information
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Computer skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a regulatory environment for Human, Pet or Animal Food.
Excellent benefits and competitive pay, are just a few of the reasons to consider our opportunity.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.