Food Safety Coordinator
Guan’s Mushroom Company is a company working with distributors and retailers across the United States. We are currently seeking a Food Safety Coordinator to support our growing company and product line.
Candidate must be self-motivated, able to multi task, a conscientious team player with excellent communication and computer skills.
- Manage and maintain Food Safety System
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with internal teams
- Train staff at all locations on Food Safety and HACCP policies
- Communicate with Primus Labs, Inc. (Third Party Auditors for all locations)
- Participate in audit with Food Safety Team Leader
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills-written, verbal and interpersonal
- Innate understanding of the USDA,CFIA food safety audit schemes
- Strong work ethic, goal oriented with the ability to take initiative
- Previous experience with Food Safety and HACCP
- Bilingual (English-Spanish/Chinese) is a plus
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.