Quality Assurance / HACCP Coordinator
We are looking for a customer and supplier focused thought-leader, with a passion for quality and food safety and drive to constantly learn, grow and achieve. The successful candidate will be essential to the success of our team and growth of our business.
Why work for Grober?
We are an equal opportunity employer with a whole lot of heart! We value thinkers, do-ers and innovators and welcome those with a passion and drive that prove they want to make a difference! We are an industry leader in milk replacement and we’re so proud of our products, we use them to feed our own calves every year. The only question you should be asking yourself at this point is, why haven’t I applied already?
Please note: we thank all applicants for taking the time to apply for this position. Those selected for an interview will be contacted by a member of our HR Team.
- Develop and oversee third-party certification programs, including HACCP, to meet regulatory and governmental compliance and ensure product quality and safety
- Coordinate internal programs to ensure the quality of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products
- Maintenance and re-assessment of standard operating procedures and other compliance documents, including those required for a HACCP program
- Tracking and responding to governmental and/or customer inquiries
- Providing guidance to other departments to maintain regulatory and governmental compliance and/or address non-compliance(s)
- Participation in quality meetings and internal/external audits
- Conduct laboratory analyses on incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products to assess quality
- Liaise with external analytical laboratories, related Grober operations, and scientists for product analysis
- Bachelors degree, ideally in Food Science, Chemistry, or Microbiology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HACCP role
- Willingness to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Skilled in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.