CAL-Quality Assurance Investigator
Responsible for coordinating customer complaint investigations to determine root cause and facilitate corrective actions among any involved departments. Identify quality trends to proactively mitigate quality issues. Conduct other tasks as directed by VP of QA.
- Investigate root cause of customer complaints and product quality concerns.
- Develop and coordinate corrective action plans to ensure product quality meets customer and internal specifications and expectations.
- Communicate status of quality investigations to employees at all levels in multiple departments both verbally and in writing.
- Identify trends in product quality.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Protect security and confidentiality of company information at all times.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Continuous use of both hands; including grasping, pulling and pushing. Sight, hearing, lifting, standing, climbing stairways, walking and balancing both feet on even and uneven surfaces, bending, twisting, crawling, stooping, kneeling, reaching forward, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder, wrist turning, neck turning. Must be able to work in different temperatures.
- Four-year degree in Biology, Food Science or related field is preferred.
- Must have experience administering quality control programs.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis is required.
- Must be computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Must be organized, accurate, and thorough with good attention to detail.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean DMV driving record.
- Must pass pre-placement drug/alcohol screen.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.