Quality Assurance - Lead Coordinator
- Excellent communication & team skills - They will be working with multiple people both from Gossner and outside of Gossner. Will provide training to employees.
- Self-motivated - Good at record keeping and capable of receiving and reporting on assignments to the Corporate QA Manager and Director of Quality Assurance.
- College degree and/or QA/lab experience preferred.
- Experienced in data entry and proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience in being able to perform laboratory work.
- Consistent attendance, reliability and able to handle several jobs of various diversity.
- Has attention to detail and discipline that minimizes mistakes or oversights.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Having experience with quality systems is helpful but not required
- Work closely with Corporate in procedures, programs and protocols.
- Main contact for QA for the facility for inspectors and auditors.
- On-site laboratory testing for internal tests Environmental monitoring.
- Perform in-house inspections for compliance.
- On-site participant in troubleshooting issues.
- SQF (Safe Quality Food) practitioner.
- PCQI(Preventive Controls Qualified Individual).
- Help write quality assurance procedures.
- Other jobs as necessary.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.