Quality Technician - Shift 3
Summary: Join a Great Team! Responsible for assisting and performing a wide range of Quality Assurance duties to ensure compliance with procedure regulations on food safety and quality.
Posted Date: 5/24/2021
Job Location: Hazle Township, PA
Position Type: Full-time
Division: Frozen Dough
Description: Perform day to day production floor activities as assigned by the Quality supervisor, monitor process controls for food safety and GMP compliance throughout the facility.
Responsible for ensuring compliance to specifications to ensure product is of the highest quality and standards as per company and customer expectations. Support quality audits in food safety programs (HACCP, SSOP and GMP).
- 1-3 year QA/QC prior manufacturing experience preferred; food manufacturing ideal.
- Must be computer proficient with Microsoft office.
- Experience with investigating product complaints is a plus.
- 8 (eight) hour shift
- Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday
- Reliability and dependability is a key factor for success.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to quickly grasp tasks.
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus.
How to apply:
- Send resume to: HRGPA@ gonnella.com
- Apply in person: 301 Parkview Rd, Hazle Township, PA 18202
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.