JOB FILLED - QA Technician
George's, Inc. is a fully integrated poultry operation headquartered in Springdale, Arkansas. It is a fourth generation family owned operation that began in the late 1920's. Guided by the aggressiveness of youth and the foresight that comes with experience, George's has grown from a small business serving local and regional markets into a multi-division corporation serving national and international markets with innovative, high quality poultry products. We supply products from our processing plants in Springdale, Arkansas; Cassville, Missouri; Edinburg and Harrisonburg, Virginia; and from our further processing facility located in Springdale, Arkansas. At George’s, we are proud to employ over 4,700 people.
- Perform QA tasks, in-plant QA functions, as required by procedural and program requirements.
- Document inspection findings and other observations as required by inspection and monitoring programs.
- Communicate inspection findings and observations effectively.
- Work in varying areas of the plant, including, but not limited to evisceration, cut-up, debone, and injection/Marination. All other duty address by QA Manager.
- Must be efficient in basic math and science characteristics and writing, along with the ability to communicate with all levels of plant employees (line workers, supervisors, management, and USDA).
- Needs to be able to solve problems and perform quality work with a minimum of direct supervision.
- Good and safe work habits and attendance records are also necessary.
- Must be knowledgeable of production processes.
- Computer knowledge and experience preferred.
- Ability to travel, work overtime, holidays, and weekends as required.
George’s offers a competitive benefits package to our full-time employees. These benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Whole Life Insurance, Term Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD, and 401(k).
Job Type: Full-time
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.