Sanitation Supervisor - 3rd Shift
- Provides leadership to third shift sanitation crews in all areas.
- Performs comprehensive evaluation of sanitation process and practices.
- Evaluates and modifies SSOP's as required
- Evaluates and modifies Master Sanitation Schedule as required.
- Updates FSSC documentation as required (in accordance to FSSC procedures)
- Trains Sanitation Leads and Sanitation Crew on documented processes and procedures.
- Coordinates the activities of contracted sanitation personnel to ensure compliance to Fresh Express Sanitation standards.
- Reviews Sanitation/QA assessments and audits (pre-op inspection and swabs) of Sanitation operations.
- Manages Sanitation supplies and chemical inventories.
- Leads team trainings and process improvement.
- Provides Maintenance Manager with equipment damage report (if any).
- Assists/coordinates in the training of proper/safe handling and usage of sanitation chemicals.
- Attends pre operational meeting with summary information of departmental issues or concerns.
- Assists in Food Safety/HACCP/GMP and customer audits.
- Performs other assignments as required and directed.
- Posses strong written and oral communication skills.
- Posses strong interpersonal skills and succeed in a team environment.
- Posses problem solving abilities.
- Posses basic mechanical skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Experience with FSSC 22000 or equivalent system.
- Previous experience in food manufacturing sanitation.
- Two to three year's minimum experience in a Sanitation function.
- Food Safety / HACCP experience
- Safety health regulations (LOTO, Chemical)
- Audit and CA experience
- Sanitation KPI (swabs, pre-op, PEC & PIC, MSS knowledge
- MSS (PEC & PIC)
- Writing SSOP
- B.S. in food science, science, or technical discipline.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.