JOB FILLED - Manager, Product Development and Quality Assurance
- Drive the project management from concept through production for new products, line extensions and product improvements
- Lead product renovation projects with clear direction from Product Innovation Lead
- Serve as a regulatory resource & liaison with external legal contacts for both product and artwork creation and renovation.
- Lead product certification initiatives.
- Optimize our project management process to clearly prioritize projects, communicating clear roles & responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders on priority projects and build out a pipeline for projects
- Manage and review the project pipeline with Product Innovation Lead to ensure we consistently stay on track
- Manage internal weekly I&R meetings, ensuring all information needed from key stake holders is prepared to ensure immediate needs are addressed and updates are properly communicated to the team
- Identify raw material suppliers, negotiate costs and continue to manage supplier relationships for materials as needed
- Engage with development partners to assist in driving key initiatives to completion
- BS in Food Science, Food Engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 year of product development, R&D, Quality Assurance, Food and Beverage Regulatory, and/or project management in CPG or an Ingredient Company
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and can manage multiple projects and assignments concurrently
- Strong communication skills and ability to give clear deliverables to internal and external partners
- Highly motivated, critical thinker that is comfortable with ambiguity and can change directions quickly
If you're interested in this role, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.