Quality Control Manager
- Our company has been in operation since 1997 and in our current facility since 2010. We offer tremendous stability in today’s competitive job market.
- Empire Bakery Commissary is known for the great care we take with both clients and employees.
- We believe that each employee contributes directly to the growth and success of our company.
- Empire Bakery Commissary is committed to outperforming our customer’s expectations and to be efficient and effective in all phases of our operations.
The Position: We’re looking for a Quality Control Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in food safety and quality control systems/processes preferably in an SQF or BRC certified plant. This person would manage the SQF certification program, HACCP program, labelling, plant auditing program, and have 4-6 hourly team members reporting to them. Bachelor’s Degree in related field, current SQF practitioner certification, and HACCP certification is preferred. Strong computer skills in EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, and other software systems required. This is a salaried position.
Hours for this position are 6:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekends and evenings.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package (dental, vision, 401K, life insurance)
- Additionally, we offer Associate Discounts and other associate incentives.
- We also have a vesting vacation schedule
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.