Meat Manufacturing Plant, celebrating over 86 years of success, is seeking a QA MANAGER to join our team. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for an organization that expects the best, then follow me to a great place to work.
Major duties include:
- Demonstrates HACCP Knowledge
- Verify CCP testing & documentation;
- Manages QA Team;
- Conducts Employee training on QA principles – Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Responsible for product sampling in addition to product & equipment testing and inspection.
- HACCP Certified;
- Excellent communication skill – verbal, written & interpersonal;
- Detailed oriented and organizational skills are a must;
- Prior QA exp. in manufacturing plant;
- 1 yr exp. as supervisor
- Experience working in food environment is a plus
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.