Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Performs all duties in accordance with IFS standards.
- Supervises the activities of the department including customarily and regularly directing, advising, and managing direct subordinates.
- Assesses subordinate productivity and efficiency in order to provide performance feedback and for recommendations for promotions and/or pay increases.
- Participates in the appropriate selection and usage of resources (materials, systems and/or equipment) required for the effective operation of the department.
- Provides for team member safety by promoting safe work practices, monitoring compliance with EHS policies, and minimizing physical hazards to promote an overall safe work environment.
- Monitors Quality Control programs to ensure process controls are met, documents activities, and brings about corrective action as needed.
- Assists in formula audits, documents audit results, and provides input and recommendations for necessary corrective action as needed.
- Also assists in external audits and documentation.
- Conducts food safety training, PCQI training, and annual GMP training.
- Supervises activities of Quality Assurance Auditors and Technicians.
- Monitors Quality Control Programs for incoming material inspections for ingredients.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Demonstrates the “Dawn Values” of Team Dawn and supports the Circle of Excellence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or related field.
- Three to five years of progressively more responsible quality assurance experience required.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.