Operations Manager - Confidential #3567
We are a large and established fresh produce company, looking for an Operations Manager to join our team in the southern San Joaquin Valley of California.
The successful candidate will work directly with all departments (Production, Packaging, Maintenance, Shipping and Sanitation) within the company.
- Support the entire management team to accomplish department objectives in customer service, productivity and food safety.
- Oversee Food Safety and Quality Assurance Programs.
- Oversee Regulatory and Third Party Inspections/Audits.
- Enforce company policies, procedures, and safety rules.
- Bring unsafe conditions/actions to the attention of the management team.
- Enforce disciplinary measures when appropriate.
- Experience with Food safety and Quality Assurance Programs: HACCP, GFSI Standards, and Organic Standards.
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum High School diploma/GED. college degree preferred.
- English and Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Team Player.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.