- Quality Control
- Shipping and receiving
- Food Safety
- Pulling info for mock recalls
- Experience filling out production logs, receiving logs, shipping logs and mass balance.
- General food safety training and additional HAACP training a plus.
- Experienced in organics, forklift certified and can handle an electric pallet jack.
- Must be organized and able to multitask.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.