Quality Assurance Technician Supervisor
The purpose of the Quality Assurance Technician Supervisor is to oversee the technicians in the production areas and to help enforce the quality system for daily operation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all production line documentation
- Gather completed line documentation
- Verify all line documentation for accuracy
- Oversees Sanitation Inspections
- Verify pre-operational checks
- Foreign material checks
- GMP Enforcement
- Manage Technician rotation
- Communicates issues with Management
- Assist in QA initiatives
- Assist with special projects initiated by Production Team
- Reports to FS&QA Manager
- Perform other duties assigned
Hours & Classification:
The position would be classified as non - exempt employee. The hours would consist of 5:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and possibly weekends if needed.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of food safety for daily operations
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role and Quality Assurance experience
- Must be able to work in cold environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend for job functions
- Must be able to lift to 40 lbs. at a give moment
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.