Food Safety Technician
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment safely and productively
- Must be able to work without constant supervision.
- Comply with all company, state, and federal rules
- Able to mix and apply chemicals as directed, after training.
- Applicant able to complete tasks in a timely manner to meet deadlines
- Applicant able to problem solve, demonstrate strong organizational and detail oriented skills
- Applicant able to clearly communicate in written form
- Applicant able to follow Good Manufacturing Practices as well as be able to communicate with others in a team effort
- Applicant must be able to work collectively with all departments to meet production demands as needed
- Applicant must be Self Starter
- Applicant must have excellent attendance and safety record
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.