Quality and Food Safety Supervisor
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 years relevant experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and PC skills
- Change management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and high comfort using technology and systems
- ISO/HACCP implementation/management experience
- Food Safety Certification or proven experience working with Global Food Safety standards
- Experience working with external/internal auditors
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.