SQF Practitioner and Compliance Manager
Boyajian Inc. is a family owned manufacturer of all- natural infused olive oils, vinegars, dipping oils, citrus oils, flavorings and extracts. An industry leader for forty years, Boyajian supplies some of the best- known retailers, manufacturers, and food service providers in the United States. We work as a team and value every employee’s contribution. Our company culture encourages collaborative participation in projects outside of normal responsibilities. Ideal for a food lover who enjoys working in a team oriented, friendly atmosphere.
We now have an immediate opening for a SQF Practitioner and Compliance Manager to join our team in Canton, MA.
In this role, you will manage and maintain the company’s established SQF, Organic, and Kosher Programs.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Biology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years plant or field experience with an understanding of SQF, GMP and HACCP principles.
- Ability to interact with regulatory personnel, including practical audit experience.
- Strong Analytical and problem- solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn software system for product tracing and recalls.
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, and the opportunity to work with great people, great products, in a great environment!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.