Sanitation Supervisor - Overnights
The Sanitation Supervisor provides leadership and direction to the sanitation team, assuring compliance with Company procedures and policies.
- Manage the Master Sanitation Schedule
- Perform daily inspections to ensure standards are maintained
- Assist with external inspections involving regulatory, 3rd party auditors, and chemical suppliers
- Audit sanitation process ensuring all cleaning and sanitation activities are performed correctly and meet quality standards
- Collect all required documentation of cleaning activities and review for accuracy and completeness
- Document regular inspections performed in all areas of the facility. Schedule any non-compliant items to be cleaned and inspected for quality standards
- Analyze the biological monitoring procedures and use results to determine procedure effectiveness. Take corrective action on any non-compliant results
- Resolve any CIP or sanitation issues
- Provide training to all sanitation employees following established cleaning and sanitizing procedures, safe handling practices, proper chemical usage, and chemical testing procedures
- Ensure proper operation of all equipment used for cleaning and sanitizing
- Responsible for ensuring that all supplies and equipment are in stock and available
- High School diploma/GED
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position works a donut schedule:
- Workdays are Mon-Tue and Thu-Sat (days off are Wed and Sun)
- Hours are 10:00 PM - 6:30 AM
Borden Dairy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.