JOB FILLED - Quality Assurance Line Technician
The Quality Assurance Line Technician ensures that all products are cooked, packed and distributed for Birchwood Foods are safe and wholesome and that they meet customer standards for food safety and quality. This position also assures compliance to areas of manufacturing and packing including raw materials, food processing, finished product, storage, handling, and shipping.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Uphold Birchwood Food Safety and Quality requirements at all times
- Oversee food production, ensuring product is produced according to regulations and QA documentation is accurate and maintained at all times
- Train employees on new products, ensure compliance to specifications
- Conduct work in a safe manner and abide by all company safety policies
- Handling raw and cooked product
- Inspecting equipment for cleanliness
- Testing cooked sample products
- Lift up to 40 pounds or more
- Verifiable and good work history
- Excellent attendance
- Reliable transportation
- Stand for extended periods at a time
- May require squatting, twisting, reaching, or bending
- Use of ladders, platform steps, or ship ladders
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.